May 16, 2012

What I Wore Wednesday


Alright..... I'm going out on a whim here. I feel a little awkward posting pictures of what I'm wearing, but I've been really inspired lately by Simply SarahBetween the LinesHow to dress like a teacher, and of course Pinterest. Getting up really early makes it VERY easy to just throw on some pants and a shirt without thinking about it too much. Since I'm standing and moving around all day teaching, I want to be comfortable. So I'm here trying to mix some of my clothes together so I don't shop too much :) I think I'll post once a week the outfits I wear. I'm sure some weeks will have more than others.


This blog has really caught my eye, and this is where the first outfit inspiration came from.




I've really liked the coral trend lately and finally found a pair that weren't too expensive. Here it goes.

Warning: Sorry about my awkward poses and beautiful background. I had to use the iPhone camera timer app and stood in the only open space in my office.


Tuesday May 15th





  

Sweater: Old Navy / Top: Ralph Lauren Factory / Pants: Kohls / Shoes: Old Navy / Jewelry:Forever 21



Wednesday May 16th



  


   Sweater: Forever 21 / Shirt: Macy's / Pants: Old Navy / Shoes: Target / Jewelry: Charming Charlie



See my cute Tessellations poster? Wish I had a classroom to put it in after all that hard work for a grad school project :(

Happy Wednesday!



Linking up with The Pleated Poppy




5 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog! Our necklaces even are the same color! haha. Possibly even funnier?? I'm guessing by the pictures in your heading that we even live in the same area! :)

    Jess
    fancypants514.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. VERY cute outfits! I love them both! The ruffle top is so girly! Love it! And I have those white pants from Old Navy, I got them for Easter!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coral pants and navy blue combination. So cute! Just found your blog, it's so lovely =)

    xoxo,
    Suzie Q
    www.StyleCueBySuzieQ.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Definitely adore the coral pants and striped shirt with sweater...and I can't believe the awesome statement necklace is from Forever 21. great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute! I'm actually doing my first WIWW post tomorrow! I understand you being nervous, I am too!

    Lindsey at www.itsourownlilworld.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete