May 30, 2012

WIWW

Time for another What I Wore Wednesday!

It's was a busy/rough weekend. My grandma is now in a nursing home to build up her muscle mass from two fractures in her back which is causing pinching to her sciatic nerve. Hoping for a speedy recovery! 

Also.... 4 more days of school!!!! Almost everyone around here is out already which makes me super jealous, but summer is so close!

Anyway, onto the outfits!




Thursday, May 24 // School










Top: Old Navy // Skirt: Target // Belt: JcPenney // Shoes: DSW // Jewelry: Forever 21







Saturday, May 26 //  Regional Track Meet & Birthday Party









Top: Old Navy // Shorts: Old Navy // Shoes: Rainbow







Sunday, May 27 // Graduation Party






Skirt: Old Navy // Top: Old Navy // Belt: JcPenney // Shoes: Target







Wednesday, May 30 // School








Top: Old Navy // Sweater: Old Navy // Skirt: Old Navy // Shoes: Target? // Jewelry: Forever 21



Realizations of the week

1. I wore enough coral/pink
2. I could franchise an old navy store out of my closet
3. Guess I'm too tired to do my hair?  In my defense, it was super hot this week/weekend. We're talking 90's people! In May in OHIO. 



Have a great week !



Linking up with:



Maironberry Style for the trend of the month-Yellow!

9 comments:

  1. Love these outfits- especially the first one! So easy, yet trendy and classic! Just stoppin by from Simply Sarah!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm loving all of the skirt combinations! So cute and summery! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE! It is all fabulous!

    I would be absolutely honored to have you link this up on my Casual Friday link up party that started yesterday, it would be perfect!

    Thanks!
    Allison http://twothirtyfivedesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have the cutest skirts! I love your outfits - perfect for summer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love it ALL! but i have to say that i love that first skirt the most. AMAZING!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was trying to pick a favorite but I love all those outfits! Definitely love your style! Very cute!

    ReplyDelete