May 23, 2012

WIWW

I'm back for What I Wore Wednesday... I made it two weeks in a row! Go me :) I've been meaning to update much more this past week ( I will get to it!) but my grandma who lives with us, which I'm not sure I've mentioned before, has been having a rough week. She is 87 years old and has dementia. Until this week she was physically amazing until this week she woke up and couldn't walk. The doctor thinks she has a pinched nerve. Well we were working through it and yesterday she started hallucinating. Usually when this happens, it is a sign she is dehydrated. So as of right now, my mom is at the hospital with her trying to figure things out. Please pray for her!

Now on to the outfits. I was able to capture three outfits this week. Should be more, but at least it's something!


Monday, May 21





Tank: Old Navy // Skirt: Old Navy // Sweater: Forever 21 // Shoes: Target


Tuesday, May 22




My students were visiting the high school today so I wanted something comfy since I got some extra plan time :)

Jacket: Old Navy // Shirt: Forever 21 // Skirt: Old Navy // Shoes: TJ Maxx // Jewelry: Charming Charlie


Wednesday, May 23




Finally an outside shot! 

Shirt: Old Navy // Pants: Old Navy // Shoes: Target // Watch: Fossil // Jewelry: Charming Charlie




I think I shop at Old Navy too much :)

Goal next week: Outside shots with my nice camera instead of my iPhone!




Linking up with The Pleated Poppy for What I Wore Wednesday

2 comments:

  1. love the outfit with the black maxi skirt -- so cute!!
    hope you can come check my blog out as well!

    http://allthingsprettyandlittle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete