July 24, 2011

Hello Blogging World

I've decided to enter the blogging world. Woo Hoo! I've been following some blogs for a while now, and I was inspired by many of the people and their families. I often have a hard time remembering things unlike my brother who can remember exact details from days way in the past and unlike my boyfriend who can remember crazy dates especially years songs came out. Because of my lack of memory, I have made it a goal to post something everyday (we'll see how this goes). I want to remember the small things in life and keep those memories forever. Through my obsessive picture taking (which everyone gets annoyed with) and blogging, I hope to achieve this goal. This is a great ambition since I'm currently done with grad school classes for the summer, and still have a few weeks until schools starts back up again in August. Translation=I have nothing I HAVE to do right now. We'll see how this goes once grad school, and school starts back up again. I'm excited about this new piece of my life, and welcome to my part in this whole crazy world. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment