July 25, 2011

Snip Snip

Who's cutting her hair this week? ME

If you know me, I've been growing out/maintaining my long hair since 8th grade. That's 9 years of long hair. Yes I do love my long hair, but I think it's time for a change. How short am I going? Pretty short for me. I'm thinking either just touching my shoulders, or right below my shoulders. Now I know some people might consider that "medium length" but for someone who has had hair to the middle of her back for the last 9 years, shoulder length hair is short. Knowing me I will probably hate it. I'm trying to be positive about this because I know I need the change, but I'm going to miss my hair. I really do want to give it a try and change it up a bit.


(Most recent picture of my long hair with B on the last day of vacation in HHI)   

See you later long hair.... until I decide to grow you out again.


J

0 comments:

Post a Comment