September 19, 2011

The month of August


I realize I have been slacking majorly on my blog writing. With the beginning of school and being sick, I haven't had much to talk about! I do have some pictures to document my crazy filled month of August & beginning of September so here it goes!

In this area, we are lucky to host a tennis tournament that has all the major players. They come to get ready for the US Open which is right after this tournament. I have gone almost every year since 2006 & I love it! I have seen some major players in the past few years and to top it off, we get box seats! Here are some highlights of this year...


Roger



Novak!
Nadal   
RAFA!
Roger!
Creepin' in on a practice


Andy!

Some cuddle & play time with Bubba 



 Brad sold his first car :(








WEBN fireworks for Labor Day weekend. We have the best seats in the house! I didn't get many good pictures though because it was raining this year.

Brad, me & the cincy skyline :)

Pretty Cincinnati


Typical brothers

Much better

Under the tent because it was raining

 Last weekend I enjoyed my first OSU game of the season!


Script Ohio

9/11 tribute <3
Now I'm sick again. I was sick pretty much all of last year probably because my immune system wasn't built up for all those sick kiddos & first year teacher=no sleep. Hopefully I will get over this soon & I won't have to miss any school!



0 comments:

Post a Comment