October 7, 2011

Fill in the Blank Friday!

1.   Something popular that I can't stand/just don't "get" is twitter. I have one & like it, but it's not the greatest thing in the world!   
2.   Something unpopular that I secretly love is   playing the piano. I need to practice more. I've lost all those years of lessons from not practicing anymore! But I still love it.
3.  When I've had a bad day I Eat fast food & take a nap. I know it's horrible.

4. I'd prefer  ice tea    to  pop  any day.

5.  Something that makes me nervous is the future. More specifically, the security of my job with SB5 & the economy.

6.  Something worth fighting for is  good education.

7.  When people think of me, I hope they think I love my job & am passionate about what I do.



Want to join in on fill in the blank Friday? Check it out Here at The Little Things We Do Blog.

Happy Friday All :)

1 comment:

  1. I love iced tea (but not sweetened iced tea!), and I love that you call it "pop"! Me too. :)

    Just stopping by for Fill in the Blank Friday!

    -Sar at [life of love]

    ReplyDelete