October 4, 2011

Life Lately

Still sick....

Welcome vertigo. Yay! Seriously was sick almost all of last year. This cold/sinus infection is going on 4 weeks now. One of my students asked me first thing yesterday if this is the fourth week of the cold or if it's gone yet. Nope.. still here. Meijer 12 hour sinus has been wonderful though. I was dizzy all last night & was nauseous. I went straight to bed but still woke up dizzy. This went on all day long & ended with me almost falling over while adding polynomials in the front of the room on the white board. Clearly I'm so happy about this (not). Joy.


On a brighter side....

I went to another OSU game this weekend. Downside was it was probably the worst they have played ever & it was freezing! They didn't score until the last minute after 75% of the stadium had cleared out. When you have an OSU obsessed boyfriend who's family graduated from there & he has his bachelor's degree & master's degree there, you stay for the whole game no matter what. Still fun though.

With Bradley :)

I love script Ohio!

My friend Kim went to the game with us. Her first college game ever!!!

On Sunday my mom and I went to a local craft show at a high school. Mostly just the same old stuff from year to year, but I did purchase this really cool purse.




It might not look like much, but it's actually made out of recycled coffee bean burlap sacks. This organization makes purses out of them, and 100% of the profits goes to humanitarian relief for children locally & abroad who are orphans, hungry, and hopeless. The organization is called I Know Hope. These bags come in many different sizes & are really cute! This size is perfect for me. There is just enough space to fit my wallet & a few other necessities. Another upside is that it is an across the shoulder/body purse which I am in love with right now. Nothing beats free hands when trying to shop!
Curious about the organization or want one of your own? Check out their website at www.iknowhope.org

Have a great week :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment