October 11, 2011

Top 10 Reasons Why I Can't Wait For My iPhone 4S


The "top 10" reasons why I cannot wait for my iphone to arrive

1. It's my first iphone... previously an android user



2. My phone keeps freezing & dropping calls



3. So I can use my super cute case that I already ordered



4. So I can play words with friends without my phone always freezing up



5. So I can sync my music and my calendar from my macbook.



6. So I can use some cool education apps in the classroom that I found



7. So I can take pictures & shoot video with my phone without dragging my camera everywhere



8. Siri is just awesome & will make my whole car sync system much better.



9. ICloud from my phone & computer will allow me to save anything easily



10. So my phone battery can actually last!



Yeah, I'm pretty excited. Too bad I decided I wasn't going to order one until this past Sunday. Now I won't get my phone until the 21st. :( Bummer.... Worth the wait though!




0 comments:

Post a Comment