August 3, 2011

All About Me

I've been trying to think of a fun way to tell everyone a bit about myself instead of rambling about my whole life. As I was reading my weekly edition of US Weekly on Friday, I thought it would be fun to do my own "25 Things You Don't Know About Me" so here it goes!


1. I am a reality t.v. junkie 


2. The first thing I do every morning is brush teeth. Literally the first thing. I can't do anything else unless I have clean teeth. 
My new found obsession
3. I LOVE fireworks


4. The first public school I went to was college. Now I teach in one & love it :)






5. I was a server at church for 8 years




6. I want to ride in a hot air balloon




7. I started reading the Harry Potter series when it first came out. Yes I was one that got the books and saw the movies at midnight. 




8. I love organizing




9. I want a St. Bernard one day. His name will be Brutus Buckeye.




10. I play the piano. 




11. Favorite Foods: mashed potatoes, pickles, corn on the cob, salsa (not together of course)




12. I love the beach-Hilton Head Island is my favorite so far. 





13. I get so much more done when I make a to-do list & I get to cross things off




14. I am an alumna of Miami University & currently in grad school there for my M.Ed in Elementary Mathematics. 






15. I have wanted to be a teacher ever since I was in the 1st grade




16. I love country music. I don't remember hearing anything but country because that's all my dad listened too. Favorites: Alabama, Alan Jackson, Brooks & Dunn, Brad Paisley




17. My dad is a cancer survivor. 9 years free!




18. My all time favorite show is Full House




19. I have two dogs. Moose is 13 and a black lab/golden retriever & Bubba is a 2 year old black lab/german shepherd/something else mix. 




20. I've had around 14 teeth pulled. 4 wisdom teeth, 4 permanent teeth, and the rest baby teeth. Thank you dad for large teeth and mom for a small jaw. My dentist acts and looks like steve martin though so it's all good. 






21. My favorite candy is butterfinger or the m&m pretzel






22. I played softball & basketball until I had a knee injury and had to have surgery. Then I played tennis and love it!




23. My favorite movie is Dirty Dancing




24. I've had nose surgery for a deviated septum. I have broken my nose probably 4-5 times. 




25. I have an unhealthy obsession with Old Navy



That was a lot harder than I thought, but hope you know a little bit more about me now!


Jenna

1 comment:

  1. I feel like I could have put two-thirds of your pieces on an article about myself! I mean, seriously, who doesn't love Full House, math, and reality tv? I went to school to be a math teacher, chickened out, and have regretted it ever since.

    ReplyDelete