August 5, 2011

Classroom Show-Off

I'm teaming up with Leslie today to show off your classrooms! This year I sadly will not have my own classroom. I will be traveling on a cart which I still need to decorate. As soon as I get that done, I will be sure to post pictures! So instead of showing my classroom for this year, I will leave you with a few pictures of my room from last year  which was my very first classroom!


This was a 7th grade MATH classroom so it needed to be a little more functional.


This was the first day I was able to get in my room


Another before picture


Before


Before


Looking towards the door from the back wall


From the back corner


My desk area that wasn't completed yet when I took this picture


From the other side of the room


From another corner


I tried to do my best with what little funds I had! Something that helped me out was an organization called Crayons to Computers which I encourage you to check out!


Hopefully I gave you some ideas if you are a new teacher for a higher grade level!




Jenna

3 comments:

  1. Have a great school year! You'll have to let us know how the cart/mobile teaching thing goes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your classroom! I teach 9th/10th grade math and am always looking for new and functional ideas for my room.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also teach 7th grade math! It's nice to meet another middle school math teacher blogger. :)

    ReplyDelete