August 12, 2011

Busy Bee

As I sit here writing this, I'm telling myself I will get up in 3 minutes to go into school and lesson plan. That's right... the office is complete, cart is almost finished, so bring on the lesson plans. I've been at school everyday this week except Wednesday, so I've been very busy. Notice some new changes to the blog? That's what else I've been doing. I started googling some tutorials on how to change around your blog. I like this one for now. I was just really happy I could figure some of it out! There are still some things that I was unsure of so I just left it be the way it was. Ok... clock says 10:00, I need to get into school so I'm not there all day. Have a great Friday!'


pssst I'll post pictures later today of my completed office & cart!

0 comments:

Post a Comment