August 22, 2011

Top 10 Teacher Must Haves for Back to School

Today I'm also linking up with The Teaching Thief to share my top 10 teacher must haves for back to school! I'm sure it's going to be hard to narrow it down to 10, but here it goes!

10. A good sweater that you can always have with you. In my building it changes from hot to cold all the time. Always be prepared!
Sweater from Old Navy

9. A good lunch bag.
BYO bags found here

8. A good large water bottle & a coffee cup
Camel Bak

7. A brand new pack of dry erase markers
Love the colors! From Quill

6. A good neutral pair of flats

5. Stickers!
From United Art & Education
4. Binders & Lots of them!
I have a binder for every little thing. Life saver right there. 

3. Sharpies
Who doesn't love a good sharpie in every color?

2. Sleep!
Sleep is a MUST HAVE


drum roll please......





1. Passion for teaching.  ( yeah I got all cheesy. Deal with it)

I would like to hear about your top 10 must haves! Be sure to check out The Teaching Thief & link up your top 10!

1 comment:

  1. I love your list. Thanks for linking up! Sleep is a must for me. The problem is my brain won't always turn off so I can get it. :) ~Amanda

    ReplyDelete